Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Thanksgiving..........At a Chinese Restaurent

Hello Bloggers
This Thanksgiving I went to my dad's and I had the most wonderful time and so much fun exept for the food part because we went to a Chinese restaurent and there was bad service and bad food because the pea's weren't cooked the pudding made my mouth num and there wasn't alot of desert selection so I was thinking just because it's a Chinese restaurent why don't they have a turkey and stuffing and pumpkin pie so then if people wanted turkey but they didn't want to cook it. That night we went back to step mom's dad's house and watched the Senators game, well I wasn't really watching it I was spending time with my little baby brother Peyten because Sheena wanted to watch the game and I wanted to spend time with him so we were playing around and having alot of fun and I got to feed him his bottle and put him to sleep.

Well thanks for reading!!!

Hannah :D

No comments:

Post a Comment