Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Behind The Name :D

Behind my name: Hannah
Before I started this assignmemt I thought my name was Original
because I meet alot of people that have the same name as me.
I think my parents chose this name for  me because one of my cousine's name was
Joannah but they didn't like that so they just choose Hannah instead.
Some other interesting things I learned on Behin the Name was that the usage of my name are
used In English, Hebrew, German, Dutch and Biblical. My name is pronouced "Channah" in Hebrew and
it meant Favor and Grace. Hannah was the mother of the prophet Samuel in the Old Testament.
I think my name suits me because it is very graceful and at times I can be graceful and because the
name is very unique and I am very unique. If I could give my self a new name it would be Breanna because I have always liked that name and I think it's a beautiful name too.

I am picking a name from a book "Leslie's Journal" and it my book the main charector is Leslie and she is a rebelious and goes and sneaks of her house and she has fights with her mom.And this is what Leslie means. http://www.behindthename.com/name/leslie

Thanks for reading and keep following. :D

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment