Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My First Post :D

Hello My name is Hannah. Thank you for coming and reading my blog. I am a people person and I love helping around the city,in school,and with my family.I love hanging with my friends and family because me and my family are very close.I love going to the Durham region Humaine Society and seeing if they got any new cats in so then I adopt when I have the money, recently I got a new cat named Bear he is a black cat and I have a anotehr cat named Mickey.I have had Mickey since 2002 and he is a brown tabby.
Please read and comment. Come and visti my blog to see if I wrote another blog or tell me what kind of pets you have.Thanks for reading.

            Hannah

2 comments:

  1. Hey Hannah Im Jumanh I am also a people's person. You sound like your a very smiely kinda of girl. Please come chekout my blog and follow please leave comments. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jumanh I am very glad you read my blog and commented so I hope we will become good friends.

    ReplyDelete