Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Golden Rule :D

This week my teacher gave us a sheet about the 'The Golen Rule' and how it's about
if you wanna be treated nicely then treat others nicely. We had to pick 5 questions to answer.

1)What is the message of the golden rule?
The message of the golden rule is that if you wanna be treated nicely then treat others nicely but if your not being nice to other people then don't exept to be treated nicely by
that person.

2)How can you describe the golden rule in your own words?
I would describe it as saying dont treat others mean if you wanna be
treated nicely.

3)Which expression do you like the best and why?
I would have to say that the Christianity one is my faverite because it
puts out a really good message.

4)Why is it that sometimes that people dont follow the golden rule?
I thought that maybe its because some people are not treated very nicely
so they don't treat other people nicely.

5)What would things be like if everybody followed the golden rule?
I would be the same because there would no problems it would just
be nice world and at points it would be nice but it just wouldn't be the same.

That is all for this week.

Thanks for reading
Hannah<3

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hannah,

    I liked how you chose to explain the golden rule, cause some people actually don't know what it is.

    I also liked how you desicribed the golden rule.

    I alsooo liked how you explained why some people dont follow the golden rule.

    Next time just remember to spell check and remember periods.

    My question to you is what is the christianity rule?

    hope to hear form you soon!

    ReplyDelete