Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Disrimination and Tolerance

Hello bloggers hope you read and likesd my last blog.
For this blog I am writing about Discrimination and Tolerance.
I'm going to tell you a story of when me and Jessica went to the mall and Jessica and I were playing the game with the claw and these three girls and they decided to un plug the machine. Then we just went shopping so they would leave us alone instaed of getting involved but when of course they decide to following us and start yelling at us and calling us names. Then we went to D-tox and the lady that was working there over heard them so she yells at them to leave us alone, but that just made it worse so they started to bother us even more. Next the security guard saw them bugging us so he told them to stop but that made it worse. Then Jessica and I sat down on the bench and they sat down beside us at started to touch our things that we bought. Lastly we went outside to meet my mom and they followed us so we started running then started running after us so then we jumped in the car and went back to my house so we could tell my mom about what happened and she was just lucky that we were safe.

So if anybody is bothering you tell somebody and they will do something about it and don't get involved in anything if you don't have too.

Thanks for reading!!

   Hannah :D

3 comments:

  1. Hannah,

    You're absolutely right about the fact that people should never engage bullies. It will often just escalate the situation. You and Jess definitely took the high road.

    However, this post seems to be more about bullying than it is about the issues of tolerance or discrimination. Next time, if you're not sure what I'm looking for, feel free to ask me some questions or have me or someone else read over your response.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hannah im sorry for you to have that happen to one person that is fun and competely random. Well as long as you were safe then you should be ok because the only thing that could hurt you would be the words and them annoying you. So far you have a very nice blog come check mine out it's alright.

    ReplyDelete